Anything is good if it’s made of chocolate. True, right? Chocolate gives that special comforting warmth to any dish. And who doesn’t like chocolates??
As the finals roll around and tempers and tensions run high the kids need some cheering up. So I made these Oreo tarts especially for the warrior children on examination front. This is super easy to make so Mothers…be sure to give this a try. I am certain it will help overcome the exam blues.
- 2 pack of classic Oreo cookie
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp milk
- 200 gms milk chocolate
- 150 ml cream
- Crumble the Oreo and add butter, milk and finely grind it in a food processor.
- Press the Oreo mixture in a tart mould (bottom and inner walls only) and pack the layer tightly by pressing a bowl bottom over it. Refrigerate it for 2-3 hrs then demould it gently.
- Slightly heat the cream on low flame for 2-3 minutes and then take the pot off the flame. Add chocolate and stir the mixture till it becomes smooth.
- Pour the ganache in tart and again refrigerate it for an hour or two.
- Take it out and garnish with the fresh berries and sprinkle some powdered sugar before serving.