This valentine’s day I baked a cake for my family. Going with the theme, I decided on carrot cake.
Winter, Valentine’s day and my husband’s birthday make February very special. All are close to my heart. Being a nature lover, I adore the month of February it is so vibrant-full of deep hues and fragrances of blossoms. So this sweet carrot cake is perfect for your loved ones with strong piping hot cuppa.
I made it for my darling children, (who are currently swamped in school work what with their finals starting next week) a small sweet gesture saying go ahead baby Mamma is always with you.😊
- 250 gms shredded carrots
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2tbsp sweet condensed milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- A pinch baking soda
- Take flour with baking powder and baking soda. Mix all the ingredients.
- In a mixing bowl take butter and add eggs and whisk properly. Add condensed milk, carrots and transfer flour in the wet mixture. Whisk well and add 1-2 tbsp liquid soda.
- Grease the baking tin and dust it with a little flour. Pour the mixture in the baking tin.
- Bake it at 250 °C in a preheated oven for about 40-45 minutes.