Hi everyone! I am delighted to say that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. A big thanks to @Marsaalamdesertretreat for nominating me for this award. I feel really honoured. Though I was nominated quite a while back, due to some health constraints, I could not acknowledge the nomination.
Do visit her blog, and check out her journey, passion and work. I promise you won’t regret it.
About the Award:
Liebster award is an award for bloggers from bloggers. In this award fellow bloggers nominate a blogger especially when he/she is new. This type of awards gives a nice kick to an upcoming bloggers career. It boosts his/her morale. It also provides the much needed recognition to an aspiring blogger.
Official rules for 2018:
- Thank the person who nominated you and put a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog .
- For the 2018 Liebster Award, Write a small post about what makes you passionate about blog posting.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (optional).
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs
- List these rules in your post
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or to THEGLOBALAUSSIE.COM
What makes me passionate about blogging?
I never thought about blogging but I tried my hands at writing when I was teenager. I wrote short stories and poems not that they were published/printed or anything… Guess they weren’t as good as my teenage self thought. 😆
I’m pretty health conscious and am passionate about cooking food that is not only tasty but healthy. Upon my daughter’s suggestion, I decided to start my own food blog, sharing healthy, wholesome and delicious recipes.
Ten Random facts about me
- I am a total fitness freak,
- I don’t like to watch television
- I prefer print media.
- I love to travel. Turkey and Spain are in my bucket list.
- Right from my childhood I am a nature loving person. I admire each and every creation of god.
- White is my favorite color (because it’s made up of all the colors 😉)
- If I could be granted one wish, it would be to rid the world of hunger.
- My favorite cuisine is Italian. I love to cook (and eat!) pastas, spaghetti, pizzas mmm…
- I like to draw and paint. My favorite medium is pencil work.
- I am a workaholic. I cannot be idle, I have to keep doing something or other.
- What is your favourite time of the year? Ans. Winters
- Are you the sunrise or the sunset in people’s lives? Ans. Sunrise
- If you were to write a book about yourself what would the title be? Ans. Endless hustle
- If you were a super hero, which power would you like to have? Ans. The ability to fly! (Childish, but there you are XD )
- What does happiness mean for you? Ans. Small acts of kindness is my biggest source of happiness.
- What emoji best describes your personality? Ans. 😇
- If you could use someone else’s brain for the day whose would you choose? Ans. Munshi Premchand (A popular Indian writer).
- What would you do with your last £5 (or$5)? Ans. Purchase a lottery ticket and take a chance.😂
- If money was no object where would you travel in the world? Ans. Auckland, New Zealand
- Name your best holiday experience, by that I mean relaxing, adventure or something else? Ans. Snowfall in the Alps. Literally the most enchanting experience ever.
- If you could learn a different language in a day which would you choose and why? Ans. Arabic so as to understand the meaning of the Quran better...
My liebster Award Nominees
If you ask me, the most deserving people for the nomination are:
- @Her Tinted Closet
- @neelstoria, Reflections!
- @My Part Of Life
- @LaRena’s Corner
- @Blogging Life, FaizaBlog
- @Shanky Salty
- @A Quite Soul
You have to answer the same questions I answered.
So guys all the best…